At Brush Dental, the safety of our patients and our staff is at the top of our priority list. We abide by CDC guidelines, taking extra safety measures to ensure the best dental care for each of our patients. We want each patient to be able to maintain a healthy smile and we are taking the necessary steps to keep everyone safe.
Our practice has always taken careful steps to provide a sanitary dental office, cleaning all tools and dental stations between visits. Our dentists have always worn protective gear such as gloves and masks. In additional to our regular practices, we have added additional safety measures including the following:
- All of our staff, including our office staff, wear facial masks while working.
- Our waiting room is continuously disinfected throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer is available for all staff and patients.
- Staff have been advised to stay home if showing any symptoms of illness.
We ask that each patient follow these steps when visiting our office:
- Patients and guests are asked to wear face masks when entering the office
- Please bring minimal guests with you to help everyone maintain safe social distancing.
- Contact our office if you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath. If you show any signs of COVID-19 within two days of your dental appointment, please let us know. If this is the case, we can help you reschedule your visit to a later time.
Thank you for your help during this time and for trusting the Brush Dental team with your dental care!